at 151st and Nall, is a neighborhood Irish Pub and Grille. We were founded in 1990 and are known for our Quenchibility ‘n Gusto for All Attitude that has pleased many a customer over the years. With a menu that’s as clever as it is unique, it’s the quality and quantity of food that makes the difference and sets us apart from the rest. Plus our patio was just voted “best patio” by 435 South Magazine!
Requirements for all candidates:
- Experience preferred, but will train the right person(s).
- Open availability preferred.
- Must have the ability to follow written and verbal instruction and take direction from manager or shift lead.
- Be able to work weekends and some holidays.
- Must have reliable transportation; full dependability and punctuality is required.
Preferred candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Our team members enjoy:
- Competitive Pay
- Opportunities for Personal and Professional Growth
- Fun and Dynamic Atmosphere
- Drink Discounts
- Free Food and Drink Allowance for qualifying shifts
Please submit your resume, or qualifications and information to email@example.com.
or mail to:
5317 W. 151st St. Leawood, KS 66224
Equal Opportunity Employer